Rod 'N' Reel Reservations
Enjoy the best dining experience in southern Maryland without ever leaving our resort. Sample the delicately seasoned result of more than 70 years in the restaurant business: jumbo lump crab cakes, Maine lobsters, custom-broiled USDA steaks and Crab Imperial made from the most closely guarded recipe this side of the Chesapeake.
While the food is the main attraction, you’ll find it impossible to overlook the waterfront view. Rod ‘N’ Reel is open year round, seven days a week, Sunday-Wednesday 8am-9pm and Thursday-Saturday 8am-10pm. Come by boat and dock for free while you dine with us!
Available for both lunch and dinner, 7 days a week through Labor Day
- Soft Shell Crab Sandwich served with seasoned fries $15
- Soft Shell Crab Platter served with cole slaw and seasoned fries $26
- Add 1 Soft Shell Crab onto any salad $10
- Lobster Special: Cull Lobster served with corn on the cob and red bliss potatoes $21
Lunch 11am to 4pm / Dinner 4pm to 9pm
- Blue Plate Special $14.99
- Domestic Draft Pints $3.50
- $6 Burgers (toppings additional)
- Get 25% off a bottle of wine with purchase of an entree.
- Wesley's Fried Chicken $13.99 served with your choice of two sides.
Prime Rib Thursday
- Queen Cut $22.99
- King Cut $26.99
Fish Fry Friday's
- Fried Popcorn Shrimp, Fried White Fish, Hush Puppies, Pinto Beans and Corn Bread $14.95
Early Bird Dinner Specials
- Tuesday - Sunday 3pm-7pm at Rod 'N' Reel
- Specials starting at $12.95, includes Chopped House Salad and an Entrée.
You Hook It, We'll Cook It!
Following any fishing trip aboard the head boat or one of our charter fishing boats, complete your fun-filled day by allowing us to prepare your big catch. Simply bring "ready to cook" fish fillets to the Rod 'N' Reel Restaurant and our Chef will cook it just the way you would like: baked, fried, grilled or blackened. $16.99 with a choice of 2 sides.
Rod ‘N’ Reel Tavern
Open seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 2
a.m., this is where traditional bar food meets a very friendly atmosphere.
Happy Hour Specials - Monday through Thursday: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
$2.25 domestic drafts and bottles, $5 house wines and rail liquor, and various food specials.