Rod 'N' Reel Reservations
Enjoy the best dining experience in southern Maryland without ever leaving our resort. Sample the delicately seasoned result of more than 70 years in the restaurant business: jumbo lump crab cakes, Maine lobsters, custom-broiled USDA steaks and Crab Imperial made from the most closely guarded recipe this side of the Chesapeake.
While the food is the main attraction, you’ll find it impossible to overlook the waterfront view. Rod ‘N’ Reel is open year round, seven days a week, Sunday-Wednesday 8am-9pm and Thursday-Saturday 8am-10pm. Come by boat and dock for free while you dine with us!
Events & Holidays
Red Rooster Night
- Saturday, December 23rd
- 6pm to 10pm
- A tribute to Marcus Samuelsson's famous Harlem Supper Club
- An evening of dinner and dancing accompanied by live music by Gary Harmon
- Menu specials include shrimp and grits, mac and cheese, collard greens, deviled eggs and wild wild wings
Spaghetti & Sinatra Nights
- Wednesday, December 20th
- 6pm to 9pm
- Rat Pack-style music and entertainment by Joe Martone
- Sinatra-inspired Italian Dinner Specials
Lunch 11am to 4pm / Dinner 4pm to 9pm
- Blue Plate Special $14.99
- Domestic Draft Pints $3.50
- $6 Burgers (toppings additional)
- $6 Tapas
- Get 25% off a bottle of wine with purchase of an entree.
- Wesley's Fried Chicken $13.99 served with your choice of two sides.
Prime Rib Thursday
- Queen Cut $22.99
- King Cut $26.99
Smokey Joe's Friday's
- $9 half rack of ribs
- $17 full rack of ribs
You Hook It, We'll Cook It!
Following any fishing trip aboard the head boat or one of our charter fishing boats, complete your fun-filled day by allowing us to prepare your big catch. Simply bring "ready to cook" fish fillets to the Rod 'N' Reel Restaurant and our Chef will cook it just the way you would like: baked, fried, grilled or blackened. $16.99 with a choice of 2 sides.
Rod ‘N’ Reel Tavern
Open seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 2
a.m., this is where traditional bar food meets a very friendly atmosphere.
Happy Hour Specials - Monday through Thursday: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
$2.25 domestic drafts and bottles, $5 house wines and rail liquor, and various food specials.